Sunday 23 August 2020

Support me my dear platformers...

 This stuff you see and more while it can still happen...would really mean something if you can support me in any way possible. I'm not just talking about cash but I'm talking about general like artwork, messages, anything in general.                                                                                                                    

paypal.me/Superplatformgamer

Alternatively, you can use cryptocurrency as I accept BCH and BTC!

                     

It's up to you to decide on whether you want to. Besides money though, what really helps most is your comments below! You may think it's not much but trust me, it means a lot if even one guy posts here!

Stay tuned folks because more is to come here including new sections such as Level Designs, Collectibles, and the Tops of the Tops!




No comments:

Post a Comment